Subpart D. Contents of Compacts and Funding Agreements
- SECTION § 29.300 - What is included in a compact?
- SECTION § 29.301 - Is a compact required to participate in the Program?
- SECTION § 29.302 - What is the duration of a compact?
- SECTION § 29.303 - May more than one Tribe enter into a single compact and funding agreement?
- SECTION § 29.304 - May a compact be amended?
- SECTION § 29.305 - When can a Tribe initiate negotiation of a funding agreement?
- SECTION § 29.306 - What is the duration of a funding agreement?
- SECTION § 29.307 - What terms must a funding agreement include?
- SECTION § 29.308 - May the funding agreement include additional terms from title I of the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act?
- SECTION § 29.309 - Will a funding agreement include provisions pertaining to flexible or innovative financing?
- SECTION § 29.310 - How is a funding agreement amended?
- SECTION § 29.311 - Is a subsequent funding agreement retroactive to the end of the term of the preceding funding agreement?