Subpart F. Program Operations
Audits and Cost Principles
- SECTION § 29.500 - Must a Tribe undertake an annual audit?
- SECTION § 29.501 - Must a Tribe submit any required audits to the Federal Audit Clearinghouse and the Department?
- SECTION § 29.502 - Who is responsible for compiling, copying, and paying for materials for any audit or examination?
- SECTION § 29.503 - How may the Federal Government make a claim against a Tribe relating to any disallowance of costs based on an audit conducted under this part?
- SECTION § 29.504 - What cost principles must a Tribe apply in compacts and funding agreements?
Standards for Tribal Management Systems
- SECTION § 29.505 - What are the financial management systems that a Tribe carrying out a compact and funding agreement must develop, implement, and maintain to ensure the proper expenditure and accounting of Federal funds?
- SECTION § 29.506 - What standards apply to a Tribe's financial management systems when carrying out a compact and funding agreement?
- SECTION § 29.507 - What minimum requirements must a Tribe's financial management system include to meet the standards set forth in § 29.506?
- SECTION § 29.508 - What procurement standards apply to contracts carried out using funds included in a funding agreement?
- SECTION § 29.509 - What property management systems and standards must a Tribe maintain?
- SECTION § 29.510 - Must a Tribe maintain a recordkeeping system?
- SECTION § 29.511 - Are Tribal records subject to the Freedom of Information Act and Federal Privacy Act?
- SECTION § 29.512 - Must a Tribe make its records available to the Department?
- SECTION § 29.513 - How long must a Tribe keep and make available records?
- SECTION § 29.514 - When procuring property or services with funds included in a funding agreement, can a Tribe follow its own procurement standards?
- SECTION § 29.515 - What are the minimum procurement standards that a Tribe must follow when procuring property or services with funds included in a funding agreement?
- SECTION § 29.516 - Do Federal laws and regulations apply to a Tribe's contractors or subcontractors?
- SECTION § 29.517 - Can a Tribe use Federal supply sources in the performance of a compact and funding agreement?
- SECTION § 29.519 - How may a Tribe use existing Department facilities, equipment, or property?
- SECTION § 29.520 - How may a Tribe acquire surplus or excess Federal property for use under the Program?
- SECTION § 29.521 - How must a Tribe use surplus or excess Federal property acquired under the Program?
- SECTION § 29.522 - If a compact or funding agreement (or portion thereof) is retroceded, reassumed, terminated, or expires, may the Department reacquire title to property purchased with funds under any compact and funding agreement or excess or surplus Federal property that was donated to the Tribe under the Program?
Environmental and Cultural Resource Compliance
Federal Tort Claims Act
- SECTION § 29.528 - Is the Federal Tort Claims Act applicable to a Tribe when carrying out a compact and funding agreement?
- SECTION § 29.529 - What steps should a Tribe take after becoming aware of a Federal Tort Claim?
- SECTION § 29.530 - Is it necessary for a compact or funding agreement to include any terms about FTCA coverage?
- SECTION § 29.531 - Does FTCA cover employees of the Tribe who are paid by the Tribe from funds other than those provided through the compact and funding agreement?
- SECTION § 29.532 - May persons who are not Indians assert claims under FTCA?
- SECTION § 29.533 - Does the year PSFAs are funded affect FTCA coverage?
Waiver of Program Regulations