Subpart A. General
- § 39.1 - What is the purpose of this part?
- § 39.3 - What do the terms in this rule mean?
- § 39.5 - To whom do the provisions of this part apply?
- § 39.7 - What other authorities concerning nondiscrimination on the basis of disability apply to owners and operators of passenger vessels?
- § 39.9 - What may the owner or operator of a foreign-flag vessel do if it believes a provision of a foreign nation's law prohibits compliance with a provision of this part?
- § 39.11 - [Reserved]
- § 39.13 - When must PVOs comply with the provisions of this part?