§ 98.2 - Definitions.
For the purposes of this part, the following definitions apply:
(a) Administration means each of the following:
(1) The United States Coast Guard.
(2) The Federal Aviation Administration.
(3) The Federal Highway Administration.
(4) The Federal Railroad Administration.
(5) The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
(6) The Urban Mass Transportation Administration.
(7) The Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation.
(8) The Research and Special Programs Administration.
(9) The Maritime Administration.
(b) Department means the Department of Transportation.
(c) 18 U.S.C. 207 means 18 U.S.C. 207 (a), (b), or (c) or any regulations issued under 18 U.S.C. 207.
(d) Secretary means the Secretary of Transportation.