U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Sep 29, 2020
(a) Each applicant applying under this subpart must submit an application that consists of:
(1) Form OP-1(NNA) - Application for U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) Registration by Non-North America-Domiciled Motor Carriers;
(2) Form MCS-150 - Motor Carrier Identification Report; and
(3) A notification of the means used to designate process agents, either by submission in the application package of Form BOC-3 - Designation of Agents - Motor Carriers, Brokers and Freight Forwarders or a letter stating that the applicant will use a process agent service that will submit the Form BOC-3 electronically.
(b) FMCSA will only process an application if it meets the following conditions:
(1) The application must be completed in English;
(2) The information supplied must be accurate, complete, and include all required supporting documents and applicable certifications in accordance with the instructions to Form OP-1(NNA), Form MCS-150 and Form BOC-3;
(3) The application must include the filing fee payable to the FMCSA in the amount set forth at 49 CFR 360.3T(f)(1); and
(4) The application must be signed by the applicant.
(c) An applicant must submit the application to the address provided in Form OP-1(NNA).
(d) An applicant may obtain the application forms from any FMCSA Division Office or download them from the FMCSA Web site at: http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/forms/forms.htm.