U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: May 22, 2019
(a) The Chief may authorize a participant in a covered program to:
(1) Retain payments or other benefits received under the covered program;
(2) Continue to receive payments and other benefits under the covered program;
(3) Continue to participate, in whole or in part, under any contract executed under the covered program;
(4) Re-enroll all or part of the land covered by the program; and
(5) Receive such other equitable relief as determined to be appropriate.
(b) As a condition of receiving relief under this part, the participant may be required to remedy their failure to meet the program requirement or mitigate its effects.