(c) Applicable law
The Council shall be subject to—
(1) the Federal Advisory Committee Act (5 U.S.C. App.); and
(2)section 1739 of title 43.
The Council shall include 7 members, to be appointed by the Secretary, of whom, to the maximum extent practicable—
(1) 1 member shall represent the Emery County Commission;
(2) 1 member shall represent motorized recreational users;
(3) 1 member shall represent nonmotorized recreational users;
(4) 1 member shall represent permittees holding grazing allotments within the Recreation Area or wilderness areas designated in this part;
(5) 1 member shall represent conservation organizations;
(6) 1 member shall have expertise in the historical uses of the Recreation Area; and
(7) 1 member shall be appointed from the elected leadership of a Federally recognized Indian Tribe that has significant cultural or historical connections to, and expertise in, the landscape, archeological sites, or cultural sites within the County.
(Pub. L. 116–9, title I, § 1223, Mar. 12, 2019, 133 Stat. 670.)