View all text of Subchapter CXXV [§ 460nnn - § 460nnn-122]
§ 460nnn–1. Maps and legal descriptions
(a) Preparation and submission
As soon as practicable after October 30, 2000, the Secretary shall prepare and submit to Congress maps and legal descriptions of the following:
(1) The Cooperative Management and Protection Area.
(2) The Wilderness Area.
(3) The wild and scenic river segments and redband trout reserve designated by part C.
(4) The mineral withdrawal area designated by part D.
(5) The wildlands juniper management area established by part E.
(6) The land exchanges required by part F.
(b) Legal effect and correction
The maps and legal descriptions referred to in subsection (a) shall have the same force and effect as if included in this subchapter, except the Secretary may correct clerical and typographical errors in such maps and legal descriptions.
(c) Public availability
Copies of the maps and legal descriptions referred to in subsection (a) shall be on file and available for public inspection in the Office of the Director of the Bureau of Land Management and in the appropriate office of the Bureau of Land Management in the State of Oregon.
(Pub. L. 106–399, § 3, Oct. 30, 2000, 114 Stat. 1657.)