Subchapter LII. ISLE ROYALE NATIONAL PARK
- § 408 - Establishment; acquisition of land
- § 408a - Acceptance of title to lands
- § 408b - Administration, protection, and development
- § 408c - Acceptance of title to lands; reservations; leases; rights-of-way and easements
- § 408d - Addition of lands purchased within boundaries for conservation or forestation purposes
- § 408e - Addition of lands; Passage Island
- § 408f - Former Siskiwit Islands Bird Reservation
- § 408g - Submerged lands surrounding islands
- § 408h - Federally owned lands within park boundaries
- § 408i - Acceptance of territory ceded by Michigan; jurisdiction
- § 408j - Repealed.
- § 408k - Hunting and fishing; general rules and regulations; protection of property; violation of statutes or rules; penalties
- § 408l - Forfeiture of property used in hunting, fishing, etc.
- § 408m to 408q - Repealed.