United States Code

USC most recently checked for updates: May 28, 2020

§ 30912.
Arbitration, compromise, or settlement

The Secretary of a department of the United States Government, or the board of trustees of a federally-owned corporation, may arbitrate, compromise, or settle a claim under this chapter.

(Pub. L. 109–304, § 6(c), Oct. 6, 2006, 120 Stat. 1519.)
cite as: 46 USC 30912