§ 305102. Duties of Secretary in providing a national historic light station program
To provide a national historic light station program, the Secretary shall—
(1) collect and disseminate information concerning historic light stations;
(2) foster educational programs relating to the history, practice, and contribution to society of historic light stations;
(3) sponsor or conduct research and study into the history of light stations;
(4) maintain a listing of historic light stations; and
(5) assess the effectiveness of the program established by this chapter regarding the conveyance of historic light stations.
(Pub. L. 113–287, § 3, Dec. 19, 2014, 128 Stat. 3216.)