Contents of application
An application for accreditation under this chapter shall be prepared and submitted to the Secretary and shall include—
(1) the name and address of the laboratory;
(2) the name and address of the owners and managers of such laboratory;
(3) a statement concerning the type of analysis the laboratory intends to conduct;
(4) a brief history of the laboratory and its previous operations; and
(5) such other information as may be required by the Secretary.
Restrictions on submission of application
A laboratory that has been denied, or has lost, accreditation under this chapter shall not reapply for accreditation until the expiration of at least 6 months after such denial or loss of accreditation. Corrective actions taken by the laboratory to address deficiencies upon which the denial or loss of accreditation was based must accompany the reapplication.
(Pub. L. 101–624, title XIII, § 1325, Nov. 28, 1990, 104 Stat. 3564.)