View all text of Part 1217 [§ 1217.1 - § 1217.10]

§ 1217.10 - Settlements.

(a) General. The reviewing official, on behalf of FHFA, and the respondent may enter into a settlement agreement under § 1209.20 of this chapter at any time prior to the issuing of a notice of final decision under § 1209.55 of this chapter.

(b) Failure to comply. Failure of the respondent to comply with a settlement agreement shall be sufficient cause for resuming an action under this part, or for any other judicial or administrative action.