Part 12. SPECIAL CLASSES OF MERCHANDISE
Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics, Economic Poisons, Hazardous Substances, and Dangerous Caustic or Corrosive Substances
Importation of Certain Cheeses
Milk and Cream
Meat and Meat-Food Products
Plants and Plant Products
Agricultural and Vegetable Seeds
Viruses, Serums, and Toxins for Treatment of Domestic Animals
Viruses, Serums, Toxins, Antitoxins, and Analogous Products for the Treatment of Man
Domestic Animals, Animal Products, and Animal Feeding Materials
Wild Animals, Birds, and Insects
- SECTION § 12.26 - Importations of wild animals, fish, amphibians, reptiles, mollusks, and crustaceans; prohibited and endangered and threatened species; designated ports of entry; permits required.
- SECTION § 12.27 - Importation or exportation of wild animals or birds, or the dead bodies thereof illegally captured or killed, etc.
- SECTION § 12.28 - Importation of wild mammals and birds in violation of foreign law.
- SECTION § 12.29 - Plumage and eggs of wild birds.
- SECTION § 12.30 - Whaling.
- SECTION § 12.31 - Plant pests.
- SECTION § 12.32 - Honeybees and honeybee semen.
White Phosphorus Matches
Merchandise Produced By Convict, Forced, or Indentured Labor
Counterfeit Coins, Obligations, and Other Securities; Illustrations or Reproductions of Coins or Stamps
Consumer Products and Industrial Equipment Subject to Energy Conservation or Labeling Standards
Fur-Seal or Sea-Otter Skins
Entry of Motor Vehicles, Engines, and Equipment Containing Engines Under the Clean Air Act, as Amended
Motor Vehicles and Motor Vehicle Equipment Manufactured On or After January 1, 1968
Safety Standards for Boats and Associated Equipment
- SECTION § 12.95 - Definitions.
- SECTION § 12.96 - Imports unrestricted under the Act.
- SECTION § 12.97 - Importations contrary to law.
- SECTION § 12.98 - Importations permitted by statutory exceptions.
- SECTION § 12.99 - Procedures for permitted entry.
- SECTION § 12.100 - Importations in good faith; common or contract carriage.
- SECTION § 12.101 - Seizure of prohibited switchblade knives.
- SECTION § 12.102 - Forfeiture.
- SECTION § 12.103 - Report to the U.S. Attorney.
- SECTION § 12.104 - Definitions.
- SECTION § 12.104a - Importations prohibited.
- SECTION § 12.104b - State Parties to the Convention.
- SECTION § 12.104c - Importations permitted.
- SECTION § 12.104d - Detention of articles; time in which to comply.
- SECTION § 12.104e - Seizure and forfeiture.
- SECTION § 12.104f - Temporary disposition of materials and articles.
- SECTION § 12.104g - Specific items or categories designated by agreements or emergency actions.
- SECTION § 12.104h - Exempt materials and articles.
- SECTION § 12.104i - Enforcement.
- SECTION § 12.104j - Emergency protection for Iraqi cultural antiquities.
- SECTION § 12.104k - Emergency protection for Syrian cultural antiquities.
Pre-Columbian Monumental and Architectural Sculpture and Murals
Pesticides and Devices
- SECTION § 12.110 - Definitions.
- SECTION § 12.111 - Registration.
- SECTION § 12.112 - Notice of arrival of pesticides and devices.
- SECTION § 12.113 - Arrival and entry of shipment of pesticides and devices.
- SECTION § 12.114 - Release or refusal of delivery.
- SECTION § 12.115 - Release under bond of shipment detained for examination.
- SECTION § 12.116 - Samples.
- SECTION § 12.117 - Procedure after examination.
Chemical Substances in Bulk and as Part of Mixtures and Articles
- SECTION § 12.118 - Toxic Substances Control Act.
- SECTION § 12.119 - Scope.
- SECTION § 12.120 - Definitions.
- SECTION § 12.121 - Reporting requirements.
- SECTION § 12.122 - Detention of certain shipments.
- SECTION § 12.123 - Procedure after detention.
- SECTION § 12.124 - Time limitations and extensions.
- SECTION § 12.125 - Notice of exportation.
- SECTION § 12.126 - Notice of abandonment.
- SECTION § 12.127 - Decision to store or dispose.
Merchandise Subject to Economic Sanctions