Part 1301. REGISTRATION OF MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND DISPENSERS OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
- SECTION § 1301.11 - Persons required to register; requirement of modification of registration authorizing activity as an online pharmacy.
- SECTION § 1301.12 - Separate registrations for separate locations.
- SECTION § 1301.13 - Application for registration; time for application; expiration date; registration for independent activities; application forms, fees, contents and signature; coincident activities.
- SECTION § 1301.14 - Filing of application; acceptance for filing; defective applications.
- SECTION § 1301.15 - Additional information.
- SECTION § 1301.16 - Amendments to and withdrawal of applications.
- SECTION § 1301.17 - Special procedures for certain applications.
- SECTION § 1301.18 - Research protocols.
- SECTION § 1301.19 - Special requirements for online pharmacies.
Exceptions to Registration and Fees
- SECTION § 1301.21 - Exemption from fees.
- SECTION § 1301.22 - Exemption of agents and employees; affiliated practitioners.
- SECTION § 1301.23 - Exemption of certain military and other personnel.
- SECTION § 1301.24 - Exemption of law enforcement officials.
- SECTION § 1301.25 - Registration regarding ocean vessels, aircraft, and other entities.
- SECTION § 1301.26 - Exemptions from import or export requirements for personal medical use.
- SECTION § 1301.27 - Separate registration by retail pharmacies for installation and operation of automated dispensing systems at long term care facilities.
- SECTION § 1301.28 - Exemption from separate registration for practitioners dispensing or prescribing Schedule III, IV, or V narcotic controlled drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration specifically for use in maintenance or detoxification treatment.
- SECTION § 1301.29 - [Reserved]
Action on Application for Registration: Revocation or Suspension of Registration
- SECTION § 1301.31 - Administrative review generally.
- SECTION § 1301.32 - Action on applications for research in Schedule I substances.
- SECTION § 1301.33 - Application for bulk manufacture of Schedule I and II substances.
- SECTION § 1301.34 - Application for importation of Schedule I and II substances.
- SECTION § 1301.35 - Certificate of registration; denial of registration.
- SECTION § 1301.36 - Suspension or revocation of registration; suspension of registration pending final order; extension of registration pending final order.
- SECTION § 1301.37 - Order to show cause.
Modification, Transfer and Termination of Registration
- SECTION § 1301.71 - Security requirements generally.
- SECTION § 1301.72 - Physical security controls for non-practitioners; narcotic treatment programs and compounders for narcotic treatment programs; storage areas.
- SECTION § 1301.73 - Physical security controls for non-practitioners; compounders for narcotic treatment programs; manufacturing and compounding areas.
- SECTION § 1301.74 - Other security controls for non-practitioners; narcotic treatment programs and compounders for narcotic treatment programs.
- SECTION § 1301.75 - Physical security controls for practitioners.
- SECTION § 1301.76 - Other security controls for practitioners.
- SECTION § 1301.77 - Security controls for freight forwarding facilities.
Employee Screening - Non-Practitioners