View all text of Subpart J [§ 1202.550 - § 1202.558]

§ 1202.553 - How do I value my production if I take more than my entitled share?

If you take more than your entitled share of production from a lease in an AFA for any month, you must determine the weighted-average value of all of the production that you take using the procedures in 30 CFR part 1206, and use that value for your entitled share of production.