Subpart J. Gas Production From Indian Leases
- § 1202.550 - How do I determine the royalty due on gas production?
- § 1202.551 - How do I determine the volume of production for which I must pay royalty if my lease is not in an approved Federal unit or communitization agreement (AFA)?
- § 1202.552 - How do I determine how much royalty I must pay if my lease is in an approved Federal unit or communitization agreement (AFA)?
- § 1202.553 - How do I value my production if I take more than my entitled share?
- § 1202.554 - How do I value my production that I do not take if I take less than my entitled share?
- § 1202.555 - What portion of the gas that I produce is subject to royalty?
- § 1202.556 - How do I determine the value of avoidably lost, wasted, or drained gas?
- § 1202.557 - Must I pay royalty on insurance compensation for unavoidably lost gas?
- § 1202.558 - What standards do I use to report and pay royalties on gas?