§ 60.2990 - What Authorities are withheld by EPA?
The following authorities are withheld by EPA and not transferred to the State, local or tribal agency:
(1) Approval of alternatives to the emission limitations in table 2 of this subpart and operating limits established under § 60.3023 and table 3 of this subpart.
(2) Approval of petitions for specific operating limits in § 60.3024.
(3) Approval of major alternatives to test methods.
(4) Approval of major alternatives to monitoring.
(5) Approval of major alternatives to recordkeeping and reporting.
(6) The status report requirements in § 60.3020(c)(2).