Subpart FFFF. Emission Guidelines and Compliance Times for Other Solid Waste Incineration Units That Commenced Construction On or Before December 9, 2004
- SECTION § 60.2980 - What is the purpose of this subpart?
- SECTION § 60.2981 - Am I affected by this subpart?
- SECTION § 60.2982 - Is a State plan required for all States?
- SECTION § 60.2983 - What must I include in my State plan?
- SECTION § 60.2984 -
- SECTION § 60.2985 - What if my State plan is not approvable?
- SECTION § 60.2986 - Is there an approval process for a negative declaration letter?
- SECTION § 60.2987 - What compliance schedule must I include in my State plan?
- SECTION § 60.2988 - Are there any State plan requirements for this subpart that apply instead of the requirements specified in subpart B of this part?
- SECTION § 60.2989 - Does this subpart directly affect incineration unit owners and operators in my State?
- SECTION § 60.2990 - What Authorities are withheld by EPA?
Applicability of State Plans
Model Rule - Use of Model Rule
Model Rule - Compliance Schedule
Model Rule - Waste Management Plan
Model Rule - Operator Training and Qualification
- SECTION § 60.3014 - What are the operator training and qualification requirements?
- SECTION § 60.3015 - When must the operator training course be completed?
- SECTION § 60.3016 - How do I obtain my operator qualification?
- SECTION § 60.3017 - How do I maintain my operator qualification?
- SECTION § 60.3018 - How do I renew my lapsed operator qualification?
- SECTION § 60.3019 - What site-specific documentation is required?
- SECTION § 60.3020 - What if all the qualified operators are temporarily not accessible?
Model Rule - Emission Limitations and Operating Limits
- SECTION § 60.3022 - What emission limitations must I meet and by when?
- SECTION § 60.3023 - What operating limits must I meet and by when?
- SECTION § 60.3024 - What if I do not use a wet scrubber to comply with the emission limitations?
- SECTION § 60.3025 - What happens during periods of startup, shutdown, and malfunction?
Model Rule - Performance Testing
Model Rule - Initial Compliance Requirements
Model Rule - Continuous Compliance Requirements
- SECTION § 60.3033 - How do I demonstrate continuous compliance with the emission limitations and the operating limits?
- SECTION § 60.3034 - By what date must I conduct the annual performance test?
- SECTION § 60.3035 - May I conduct performance testing less often?
- SECTION § 60.3036 - May I conduct a repeat performance test to establish new operating limits?
Model Rule - Monitoring
- SECTION § 60.3038 - What continuous emission monitoring systems must I install?
- SECTION § 60.3039 - How do I make sure my continuous emission monitoring systems are operating correctly?
- SECTION § 60.3040 - What is my schedule for evaluating continuous emission monitoring systems?
- SECTION § 60.3041 - What is the minimum amount of monitoring data I must collect with my continuous emission monitoring systems, and is the data collection requirement enforceable?
- SECTION § 60.3042 - How do I convert my 1-hour arithmetic averages into the appropriate averaging times and units?
- SECTION § 60.3043 - What operating parameter monitoring equipment must I install, and what operating parameters must I monitor?
- SECTION § 60.3044 - Is there a minimum amount of operating parameter monitoring data I must obtain?
Model Rule - Recordkeeping and Reporting
- SECTION § 60.3046 - What records must I keep?
- SECTION § 60.3047 - Where and in what format must I keep my records?
- SECTION § 60.3048 - What reports must I submit?
- SECTION § 60.3049 - What information must I submit following my initial performance test?
- SECTION § 60.3050 - When must I submit my annual report?
- SECTION § 60.3051 - What information must I include in my annual report?
- SECTION § 60.3052 - What else must I report if I have a deviation from the operating limits or the emission limitations?
- SECTION § 60.3053 - What must I include in the deviation report?
- SECTION § 60.3054 - What else must I report if I have a deviation from the requirement to have a qualified operator accessible?
- SECTION § 60.3055 - Are there any other notifications or reports that I must submit?
- SECTION § 60.3056 - In what form can I submit my reports?
- SECTION § 60.3057 - Can reporting dates be changed?
Model Rule - Title V Operating Permits
Model Rule - Temporary-Use Incinerators and Air Curtain Incinerators Used in Disaster Recovery
Model Rule - Air Curtain Incinerators That Burn Only Wood Waste, Clean Lumber, and Yard Waste
- SECTION § 60.3062 - What is an air curtain incinerator?
- SECTION § 60.3063 - When must I comply if my air curtain incinerator burns only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- SECTION § 60.3064 - What must I do if I close my air curtain incinerator that burns only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste and then restart it?
- SECTION § 60.3065 - What must I do if I plan to permanently close my air curtain incinerator that burns only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste and not restart it?
- SECTION § 60.3066 - What are the emission limitations for air curtain incinerators that burn only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- SECTION § 60.3067 - How must I monitor opacity for air curtain incinerators that burn only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- SECTION § 60.3068 - What are the recordkeeping and reporting requirements for air curtain incinerators that burn only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- SECTION § 60.3069 - Am I required to apply for and obtain a title V operating permit for my air curtain incinerator that burns only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
Model Rule - Equations
Model Rule - Definitions
- Table 1 to Subpart FFFF of Part 60 - Model Rule - Compliance Schedule
- Table 2 to Subpart FFFF of Part 60 - Model Rule - Emission Limitations
- Table 3 to Subpart FFFF of Part 60 - Model Rule - Operating Limits for Incinerators and Wet Scrubbers
- Table 4 to Subpart FFFF of Part 60 - Model Rule - Requirements for Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Table 5 to Subpart FFFF of Part 60 - Model Rule - Summary of Reporting Requirements