View all text of Part 2502 [§ 2502.10 - § 2502.100]

§ 2502.90 - How may an AmeriCorps employee request indemnification?

To request indemnification for a verdict, judgment, award, or settlement proposal of a covered claim, the AmeriCorps employee must:

(a) Have complied with the requirements of § 2502.70.

(b) Submit a written request, via their supervisor, to the head of the employee's office, or (in the case a former employee) directly to the Office of General Counsel. The written request must include appropriate documentation, including copies of the verdict, judgment, award, or settlement proposal.