Subpart E. Certification Procedures
- § 26.81 - What are the requirements for Unified Certification Programs?
- § 26.83 - What procedures do recipients follow in making certification decisions?
- § 26.85 - Interstate certification.
- § 26.86 - What rules govern recipients' denials of initial requests for certification?
- § 26.87 - What procedures does a recipient use to remove a DBE's eligibility?
- § 26.88 - Summary suspension of certification.
- § 26.89 - What is the process for certification appeals to the Department of Transportation?
- § 26.91 - What actions do recipients take following DOT certification appeal decisions?