Subpart C. Availability of Reasonably Described Records Under the Freedom of Information Act
- § 7.21 - What does this subpart cover?
- § 7.22 - Who administers this subpart?
- § 7.23 - What limitations apply to disclosure?
- § 7.24 - How do I submit a FOIA request?
- § 7.25 - How does DOT handle first-party requests?
- § 7.26 - To what extent and in what format are records searched and made available?
- § 7.27 - What are the designated DOT FOIA Requester Service Centers?
- § 7.28 - How does DOT handle requests that concern more than one Government agency?
- § 7.29 - When and how does DOT consult with submitters of commercial information?