Part 329. DETENTION; SEIZURE AND CONDEMNATION; CRIMINAL OFFENSES
- § 329.1 - Article or livestock subject to administrative detention.
- § 329.2 - Method of detention; form of detention tag.
- § 329.3 - Notification of detention to the owner of the article or livestock detained, or the owner's agent, and person having custody.
- § 329.4 - Notification of governmental authorities having jurisdiction over article or livestock detained; form of written notification.
- § 329.5 - Movement of article or livestock detained; removal of official marks.
- § 329.6 - Articles or livestock subject to judicial seizure and condemnation.
- § 329.7 - Procedure for seizure, condemnation, and disposition.
- § 329.8 - Authority for condemnation or seizure under other provisions of law.
- § 329.9 - Criminal offenses.