Part 8. PART 8—NATIONAL SERVICE LIFE INSURANCE
Calculation of Time Period
Cash Value and Policy Loan
Extended Term and Paid-Up Insurance
Change in Plan
Premium Waivers and Total Disability
Proof of Death, Age, or Relationship
Renewal of Term Insurance
Settlement of Insurance Maturing on or After August 1, 1946
National Service Life Insurance Policy
- SECTION § 8.30 - Review of Decisions and Appeal to Board of Veterans' Appeals.
- SECTION § 8.31 - Total disability for twenty years or more.
- SECTION § 8.32 - Authority of the guardian.
- SECTION § 8.33 - Cash value for term-capped policies.
- SECTION § 8.34 - Ineligibility for insurance under 38 U.S.C. 1922A (supplemental Service-Disabled Veterans' Insurance) if person insured under 38 U.S.C. 1922(b).
- SECTION § 8.35 - Eligibility for those insured under 38 U.S.C. 1922(a) to purchase insurance under 38 U.S.C. 1922B after December 31, 2025.
- SECTION § 8.36 - Issuance of coverage under section 1922B of title 38 U.S.C. following additional elections.