Subjgrp 19. Disinfection Profile
- § 141.530 - What is a disinfection profile and who must develop one?
- § 141.531 - What criteria must a State use to determine that a profile is unnecessary?
- § 141.532 - How does my system develop a disinfection profile and when must it begin?
- § 141.533 - What data must my system collect to calculate a disinfection profile?
- § 141.534 - How does my system use this data to calculate an inactivation ratio?
- § 141.535 - What if my system uses chloramines, ozone, or chlorine dioxide for primary disinfection?
- § 141.536 - My system has developed an inactivation ratio; what must we do now?