Subpart T. Enhanced Filtration and Disinfection - Systems Serving Fewer Than 10,000 People
Finished Water Reservoirs
Additional Watershed Control Requirements for Unfiltered Systems
- SECTION § 141.520 - Is my system subject to the updated watershed control requirements?
- SECTION § 141.521 - What updated watershed control requirements must my unfiltered system implement to continue to avoid filtration?
- SECTION § 141.522 - How does the State determine whether my system's watershed control requirements are adequate?
- SECTION § 141.530 - What is a disinfection profile and who must develop one?
- SECTION § 141.531 - What criteria must a State use to determine that a profile is unnecessary?
- SECTION § 141.532 - How does my system develop a disinfection profile and when must it begin?
- SECTION § 141.533 - What data must my system collect to calculate a disinfection profile?
- SECTION § 141.534 - How does my system use this data to calculate an inactivation ratio?
- SECTION § 141.535 - What if my system uses chloramines, ozone, or chlorine dioxide for primary disinfection?
- SECTION § 141.536 - My system has developed an inactivation ratio; what must we do now?
- SECTION § 141.540 - Who has to develop a disinfection benchmark?
- SECTION § 141.541 - What are significant changes to disinfection practice?
- SECTION § 141.542 - What must my system do if we are considering a significant change to disinfection practices?
- SECTION § 141.543 - How is the disinfection benchmark calculated?
- SECTION § 141.544 - What if my system uses chloramines, ozone, or chlorine dioxide for primary disinfection?
Combined Filter Effluent Requirements
- SECTION § 141.550 - Is my system required to meet subpart T combined filter effluent turbidity limits?
- SECTION § 141.551 - What strengthened combined filter effluent turbidity limits must my system meet?
- SECTION § 141.552 - My system consists of “alternative filtration” and is required to conduct a demonstration - what is required of my system and how does the State establish my turbidity limits?
- SECTION § 141.553 - My system practices lime softening - is there any special provision regarding my combined filter effluent?
Individual Filter Turbidity Requirements
- SECTION § 141.560 - Is my system subject to individual filter turbidity requirements?
- SECTION § 141.561 - What happens if my system's turbidity monitoring equipment fails?
- SECTION § 141.562 - My system only has two or fewer filters - is there any special provision regarding individual filter turbidity monitoring?
- SECTION § 141.563 - What follow-up action is my system required to take based on continuous turbidity monitoring?
- SECTION § 141.564 - My system practices lime softening - is there any special provision regarding my individual filter turbidity monitoring?
Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements