Part 1227. DELEGATION TO STATES
- § 1227.200 - What are a State's general responsibilities if it accepts a delegation?
- § 1227.201 - What standards must a State comply with for performing delegated functions?
- § 1227.300 - What audit functions may a State perform?
- § 1227.301 - What are a State's responsibilities if it performs audits?
- § 1227.400 - What functions may a State perform in processing production reports or royalty reports?
- § 1227.401 - What are a State's responsibilities if it processes production reports or royalty reports?
- § 1227.500 - What functions may a State perform to ensure that reporters correct erroneous report data?
- § 1227.501 - What are a State's responsibilities to ensure that reporters correct erroneous data?
- § 1227.600 - What automated verification functions may a State perform?
- § 1227.601 - What are a State's responsibilities if it performs automated verification?
- § 1227.700 - What enforcement documents may a State issue in support of its delegated function?
Delegation of ONRR Royalty Functions
- SECTION § 1227.106 - What statutory requirements must a State meet to receive a delegation?
- SECTION § 1227.107 - When will the ONRR Director decide whether to approve a State's delegation proposal?
- SECTION § 1227.108 - How will ONRR notify a State of its decision?
- SECTION § 1227.109 - What if the ONRR Director denies a State's delegation proposal?
- SECTION § 1227.110 - When and for how long are delegation agreements effective?
States' Responsibilities To Perform Delegated Functions
- SECTION § 1227.800 - How will ONRR monitor a State's performance of delegated functions?
- SECTION § 1227.801 - What if a State does not adequately perform a delegated function?
- SECTION § 1227.802 - How will ONRR terminate a State's delegation agreement?
- SECTION § 1227.803 - What are the hearing procedures for terminating a State's delegation agreement?
- SECTION § 1227.804 -
- SECTION § 1227.805 - How may a State obtain a new delegation agreement after termination?